VHF Channel 09
Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club
43˚ 50' 49" N
069˚ 38' 40" W
© 2016 Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club. All Rights Reserved.
During the season, you can find our members:
- Enjoying lunch and an afternoon of sailing together -- ladies on Tuesdays and the gentlemen on Fridays.
- Playing bridge or mah jongg.
- Participating in a monthly book club, the Friday morning Stitch Group, or at the hostess desk.
- Socializing with the Ladies Lunch Bunch or Businessmen's Lunch held every Wednesday at the club during the summer - and most Wednesdays at a local restaurant in the "off season."
- Enjoying Member discounts at the BHYC Sailing School or participating in racing and sailing clinics before Wednesday afternoon races.
- Playing tennis at all levels, for fun and in a variety of tourneys.
- Presenting - or learning - something interesting at a Sunday Supper speaker series or Members Teaching Members event.
- Volunteering as a club host or hostess, watering the flowers, running a race, supporting our popular Junior Program, or as a Flag Officer of the Club or member of one of the other Committees that make our Club strong.
Pre-and post-season events help keep our connections and friendships strong, including winter reunions in Florida - or Sugarloaf, fancy hats for the Kentucky Derby in the clubhouse, and pre-and post-season cocktail parties and potlucks.
You can get a sense of the many club activities open to members by checking out our very full calendar. If you're interested in making BHYC a part of your summer in Maine, contact us about becoming a member.